Made in the Duoro region of Portugal, a sweet red wine that comes in a dry, semi-dry and white variety ready to drink.
- Taylor Port, Late Bottle Vintage, Portugal $6
- Taylor Port, 10 Year Tawny, Portugal $9
- Taylor Port, 20 Year Tawny, Portugal $14
- Taylor Port, 30 Year Tawny, Portugal $29
- Taylor Port, 40 Year Tawny, Portugal $37
- Port Flight $26
Served alongside dessert, bakery goods and fruit; however, they can also be appreciated alone, as the dessert. The best dessert wine will have all the characteristics that wine lovers look for - inviting aromas, complex flavors, velvety textures and flavorful, memorable finishes.
- Messina-Hof, Port of Call Ebony, Texas $5
- Rober Mondavi Moscato D'Oro, California $11
Grappa is a traditional Italian drink, made from the leftover skins and seeds of grapes used for wine. This is called the "Pomacy" or "Pomace". The Pomace is fermented and distilled in its natural state. The result is around 90 proof and clear in color.
- Grappa di Sassicaia, Italy $15